Hello and with the 2021 Season hopefully just around the corner and a Winter of reflection I have decided to start early and now I am now ready to dedicate all my time to this Blog to keep updated.
Many Questions to be asked in the last season with the current regulations and also before F1 cars look different that they have in many years, can Red Bull challenge Mercades, can McLaren carry on there upward trend, can Ferrari make a comeback, will Aston Martin look like Mercades 2.0 and will Mercades make it 8 Double World Championships and Lewis Hamilton break Michael Schumacher's 17 year record of 7 F1 Drivers Championships and win his 8th
Below are some total Statistics for the years, however this dies not include the Sakir race from 2020 on the oval track (which is not oval) and the reason 2011 is omitted was due to the Arab Spring Uprising of that year and F1 was not raced there.
I will keep updating these Stats and over the next weeks break them down year by year and I will also write some bits and pieces and discuss each race and MOST IMPORTANTLY have some fun Stats and then for all the races raced I will do a brief race summary and then after each race we will do a break down of each Team and also update the Drivers and Championship Tables and break it all down
No comments:
Post a Comment