Hi and welcome to what I hope will be your one stop shop of facts figures of all things Formula One. A little about me I have been watching Formula One on a regular basis from 1993 and own most of the races from 1988 to 2007 in the forms of full races.
I have been looking and know sometimes how hard it is at a quick glance on a website to find all the facts and figures current standings season points remaining etc, and also all the round up of news and interesting facts after a race weekend, so that is what I am aiming to do here. From now on there will be a full team by team round up of the weekend, all the latest championship standings, and what people need to move where and what points are left available.
Also we will be doing a In the news section that lists all news stories, personal opinions and the general tide of F1. I will also be doing an F1 classic races series where I review past races or seasons in details of why they are classics.
Also follow us on twitter @F1ProBlog and if message I will find out the latest information for you as soon as we can
I hope you enjoy and subscribe so ITS LIGHTS OUT AND AWAY WE GO
No comments:
Post a Comment