Hello it’s been a long time since I last posted on here and after what has been a hastily revised calendar for 2020 although Mercedes has been out front the return to old race tracks and some new has been interesting, exciting and different, and a welcome break from the lavish Tilke Dromes that seem to dog half the current calendar. Also with the advent of podcasts I have found a great Podcast Bring Back V10's which is an amazing podcast and covers the era 1989 - 2005 and the team reveals stories about this great era, the period I was brought up in F1 and also made me realise what great races there were in that era. I will admit 1993-2000 is my all time favourite era in F1 and loved the end of the Prost vs Senna rivalry, the start of the Hill vs Schumacher and finally Hakkinen vs Schumacher.
So I am starting a new series My Favourite Races for the V10 era 1989-2005 and will remember the races and some of the fun stuff I remember and why it was so great for me, and would love to hear your list of your top races and why they mean so much to you. Once this takes off I will do some favourite seasons and other favourite races from the none V10 era.
I am planning on doing some video blogs and when I can get something sorted I will post an update and we will all sit and enjoy a season.
I am also planning adding some quizzes and bits and pieces on here but also be doing some more race report's, stats and look at planning some other things and talking issues.
So My Favourite Races
This is my list of favourite F1 races from the 1989-2005 era of F1, they are in no particular order and they are also my favourite so I understand and apologise that I have missed from your list and over the next few day, weeks and months will write the report, revisit the race and also discuss why they are my favourite races
- 1989 Japanese Grand Prix
- 1998 Belgian Grand Prix
- 1997 European Grand Prix
- 1998 Japanese Grand Prix
- 2000 Japanese Grand Prix
- 1999 European Grand Prix
- 2000 French Grand Prix
- 1994 Japanese Grand Prix
- 1994 British Grand Prix
- 1993 European Grand Prix
- 1995 Belgian Grand Prix
- 1996 Australian Grand Prix
- 1997 Austrian Grand Prix
- 1991 Belgian Grand Prix
- 1997 Hungarian Grand Prix
- 1998 Austrian Grand Prix
- 1991 Brazilian Grand Prix
- 1990 Japanese Grand Prix
No comments:
Post a Comment